Saturday, May 14, 2011

Isn't He Lovely


   I was watching Glee the other day, and I found an unexpected new lover, well, almost. Legs, wheels, hot wheels or as I like to call him, Artie Abrams. Artie is the only glee member, and the only person at the school, in a wheelchair. I felt bad for him during the first season, but then he just got annoying when he yelled at Tina and had a weird obsession with white rappers. But in this episode, he was actually the cutest thing I've seen. He came into his girlfriend's classroom and sang her "Isn't she Lovely" so she'd go to prom with him. Awwh! His voice was as smooth as his awesome wheelchair dance moves. After he mesmerized me with his romantic baby song, my mom asked me if, if he was real, would I go out with him. I asked her to answer first, and it took her a while to respond. I was shocked. Artie, if he was real, is one of the sweetest guys I've ever seen. His glasses are adorable, his sweater vest collection is incredible, his voice is fantastic and his obsession with white rappers, although creepy, is hilarious. Not to mention his kind little heart. She eventually said she would, even though she can't stand men that are shorter than her. I guess people can't see past appearances sometimes, no matter how hard they try. But it's okay, because if Artie magically became real, i'd be with him in a heartbeat and we could wheel into the sunset to live happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment