Monday, March 7, 2011

Explosion of my Ovaries

CUTEST THING OF LIFE.I officially have no life. This is what I do everyday: Wake up, get ready, go to school, walk home, do homework, practice piano, eat dinner, sit at the computer staring at pictures of Sidney Crosby, watch my programs, take a shower and go to bed. Not even kidding. I do this exact same routine day in and day out. So going on the Pittsburgh Penguins website and seeing "New: Sidney Crosby interview" I freaked out.
     Of course, it wasn't anything about his concussion. Sidney's too reclusive to talk about that. It was actually better. The Penguins hosted a practice and a lunch for 30 children from the Make-a-Wish Foundation today. It broke my heart seeing these children who are sick meeting their favourite players, they just looked so happy. I really wish certain people would realize that hockey players aren't big, stupid, vicious lugs who do nothing but fight. Sure, some of them are, but the ones I saw in this video had compassion for children and truly cared about them. Sidney actually sat at the tables of every family there and got to know them. One little girl asked to take a picture with him, and he hugged her afterwards. My ovaries exploded.

No comments:

Post a Comment