Friday, October 8, 2010

Hot Waiter Man



    On a nippy winter's day after school, my father decided to take the family to Boston Pizza. Even though this could be thought of as a thrilling family outing, it definitely was not. My family and I had probably eaten at Boston Pizza every time we went out for dinner. For some strange reason, my father was obsessed with going there. I guess the super overpriced, average food and hideous, plastic-covered chairs really drew him in. As soon as we walked into the restaurant, we were greeted by a super cute waiter. No, really. He looked like a young Brad Pitt mixed with a young Leonardo Dicaprio with Taylor Launter’s sexy body. I could almost smell the Abercrombie and Fitch cologne he was sure to be wearing. My sister, Kate, and I decided he was absolutely, positively drool worthy. Lucky for us, he was our waiter. Kate and I squealed quietly in delight when hot, waiter man complimented us on our Sidney Crosby t-shirts. He was for sure the perfect man now.
          After talking about our sizzlingly, sexy waiter, Kate decided to act like an insane, creepy person with a terrifying, low voice (she did this often). She would say things like "I want to hurt you" or "I like to hide under your bed". I know what you’re thinking, and yes, it was very weird .Out of the corner of my eye, I saw hot, waiter man approaching our table from behind Kate. "This is going to be good" I thought to myself. Just as hot waiter man walked by the table Kate, not knowing he was there, said in an extremely creepy voice, "I’m watching you." Hot, waiter man leaped in surprised and hurriedly scampered away from our table. My sister’s face went as red as my dinner, spaghetti bolognese. The best part was he still had to serve us dessert. To this day, Kate will still not go back to Boston Pizza in fear that the hot, waiter man will recognize her.

No comments:

Post a Comment