Friday, January 14, 2011

Au Revoir Blog

blogging    Before I started writing this blog of mine, I was a nobody. I had so many opinions to express and so many stories to tell, yet I had no one to tell them to. Since I have the gift of the gab, I never shut up. This may be hard to believe, but people started getting annoyed of my lovely voice, constantly ranting about Sidney Crosby. This blog was a way for me to say what I feel, without holding back. If you don't agree with how much of a slut Miley Cyrus is, or how ridiculous E-readers are, don't read my blog. I loved that about it. It was a way to introduce my writing to the world, and it was worth it. After writing this blog, I've learned that I love Sid the Kid way too much, I hate an immense amount of things and I really contradict myself when talking about Americans. 
     Now, I feel like I am a somebody, you know, since the co-creator of Kill Shakespeare commented on my blogs. That was pretty cool and the highlight of my blogging life, maybe even my actual life. I may have thought that blogging was dumb when I started this, but I finished loving it. Who knows? Maybe I'll keep blogging about Sidney Crosby when he recovers, or when he marries me.

1 comment:

  1. Emma, you are a true blogger; you understand the spirit of it and should continue writing and publishing after the course ends!

    ReplyDelete