Saturday, January 8, 2011

Tangled in my Depression

       I'm so depressed. First, the Penguins lose to the Washington Crapitals in the Winter Classic, then Sidney gets the concussion, then, to top it all off, Pittsburgh is sucking lately. So, yeah. Just drowning in my tears, no big deal. I saw Tangled yesterday and that made me feel better. Rapunzel's hair had magical powers and Flynn Rider was the best Disney criminal since the Artful Dodger. I was happy for about 90 minutes. Then I realized that the real world isn't anything like the rainbows, talking animals, true love, happily ever after, the Pittsburgh Penguins aren't sucking and Sidney Crosby doesn't have a concussion world. Oh, but I wish with all my heart that it was. I guess I'll have to keep wishing upon some stars or ask Rapunzel to heal Sidney Crosby with her magical hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment