Thursday, September 23, 2010

"It's Jersey Shore, Bitch!"

     Everyone I know has an embarrassing guilty pleasure. My friend, Sakura, stares at Taylor Lautner's sensual and spicy abs, my friend, Erica, listens to Morrissey and my Father watches Wipe Out every Wednesday night. I also have a guilty pleasure, but mine is extremely embarrassing. I like watching Jersey Shore. Actually, I don't like watching Jersey ShoreI love it. 
     Now, I know what your thinking, but I actually have a strange passion and obsession for it. I know it's, like, the most ridiculous show on television, but I can't help myself. Watching fresh t-shirt clad, fake tanned bimbos and Guidos beat each other up is so addicting. I howl whenever Snookie opens her mouth and when Mike picks up multiple grenades in one night. I think it's probably, one the funniest shows on television. The cast makes the show for me, it doesn't matter where they are, they're still jaw-droppingly hilarious. From the brainless (and kind of sexy) "Situation", Pauly-D, Ronnie and Vinny to the moronic and slutty Snookie, J-WOWW and Sammi "Sweetheart"; I love them all. My Father says I'll get dumber by watching the show. He's probably right but I don't care. I can't live without my too much cologne wearing, pickle eating and overly tanned friends! Jersey Shore is on tonight at 10 pm. I'm actually missing a hockey game on television to watch it. I really enjoy watching it that much.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's even worse that your English teacher watches it...I'm just waiting for the episode where Snookie gets arrested!

    ReplyDelete